[Zope] excellent note should be added to docs - how?

A M Thomas am@virtueofthesmall.com
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 08:43:45 -0400

Hi there,

I was reading through the digest of the zope list, and found Chris
McDonough's explanation of the two session properties, browserID and
sessionID, really great.

Is there a procedure to get this chunk of information added to some kind
of documentation tree?  I looked around briefly on the Zope site and the
ZDP site but didn't see anything.  I'd love to just copy and paste this
information into a Wiki or something, or create a new 'node' somewhere
for it.  I guess there's always Appendix B, but that's sooooo looong.

- Am