[Zope] Enquires

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:51:23 +0200

hi,

keep the discussion on the list... maybe others will be interested too.

The official supported Python for Zope is Python 2.1.3. Running Zope
with Python 2.2 is not recommended for any production environment at
all. As far as I know Zope 2.6 needs Python 2.1.3 too.

cheers, maik

--
Maik Jablonski                 __o
www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de     _ \<_    Deutsche Zope User Group