[Zope] LDAPUserFolder Problems

Philip Jackson philip.jackson@sunderland.ac.uk
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:40:38 +0100

Dear All,

This is my first posting so if I have the wrong list please point me in
the correct direction!

We have installed the LDAPUserfolder Product in Zope and after much
trial and error got it to work.

We want to be able to produce a login page that authenticates to our
directory and then depending on the user name re-directs the user to
their own set of web page content, a bit like a portal.

Our dtml scripting is basic so we are just using what we can find and
experimenting with that. We are curious as to how we can achieve this.
We have used the experimental login.dtml that came with LDAPUserfolder
but it just returns you to the index_html file in root. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Philip.