[Zope] base href's tag added by Zope

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 14:35:23 +0100

Hi,

Here is my first lines of the standard_html_header :

<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;">

Here is the first lines received from the server by my browser :

<HTML><HEAD>
<base href="http://www.frenchradiology.net/cerf/" />
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;">

As you can see my Zope's server added the base href ?

How can I do to not have this href, or modify if necessary ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com