[Zope] LDAPUserFolder Problems

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:58:57 -0400

philip,

this is not a "problem", it's a customization that you need. please read
the documentation that comes with the product::

http://www.dataflake.org/software/ldapuserfolder/README

it explains that if you instantiate an object (DTML Method/DTML
Document/Page Template) in the LDAP User Folder named "login" then that
object will be used as the login page, and it explains what the form must
do, at a minimum, to work. Go to the "Custom Forms" ZMI tab.

your form should probably just post to itself and then look at the user
object in the REQUEST to decide on a redirect.

jens