[Zope] LocalFS on Windows with Python 2.1.3

douwe@oberon.nl douwe@oberon.nl
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:09:02 +0200

Hi,

These are just warnings, they don't seem to create problems with localFS.

Just delete win32wnet.pyd from LocalFS and it won't give you the exception
win32wnet should be part of your Python distribution under windows.

Douwe