[Zope] Display problems

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:12:04 -0400

Hi,

I have come across a strange problem. I have created a Zope application to
collect information through a Zope form. The input form works. I also give
the users the ability to update. But I notice something strange.

        <input type="text" name="item_num_required" size="50"
value=<dtml-var item_num_required>>

When get the record only the first word in the field will appear. But if I
use this -

          <textarea name="part_num_required" rows="1" cols="50"><dtml-var
part_num_required> </textarea>
I see the entire field using this method. Any thoughts??

Larry McDonnell

Proton Energy Systems
50 Inwood Rd.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067