[Zope] dtml-with question

Marie Robichon robichon@esrf.fr
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:27:07 +0200

Hi,

I have a DTML-method that picks up a dictionary from an External Method,
and should create a folder and a page template within it, but it doesn't
work correctly:

<dtml-let dictionaryvar="filescript(REQUEST)">

<dtml-let mytitle="dictionaryvar['title']" body="dictionaryvar['body']"
myid="dictionaryvar['fid']" >

<dtml-call "manage_addFolder(myid, mytitle)">

<dtml-with myid>

<dtml-call
"manage_addProduct['PageTemplates'].manage_addPageTemplate('index_html',
mytitle, body)">
</dtml-with>
</dtml-let>
</dtml-let>

This creates a folder alright but creates the PT at the same level and not
inside it.

However if I try replacing myid in the manage add line with 'test' and do a
<dtml-with test> it works just great.  Any pointers anyone?

TIA
Marie Robichon

Web Task Force
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility