[Zope] ZDataQueryKit Thank You!

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:33:13 -0700 (PDT)

Jurgen,
I have used the ZVisualQuery component and it seems to
work fine for me. I have not tried it with a PoPy
Database Adaptor, only the kinterbasDB DA for
Interbase. Here is a link to the latest CVS (which
fixed my issue) as sent to me by the kits author, the
very nice Mr. Adrian Hungate.

http://cvs.haqa.co.uk/viewcvs/Products/ZDataQueryKit/ZDataQueryKit.tar.gz?tarball=1

Give this a try and if that doesn't work I'll do my
best to help you or to get Adrians opinion.
Sincerely,
Derek Basch