[Zope] calling a DTML-Method in an Extended Method

Dirk Hoeveler hoeveler@co-de.de
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:14:30 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to 'mirror' an existing zope application and put the files on=
 an=20
apache (don't ask, why, the customer wants it).

Because I use a lot of ZClasses where put Images into, I cannot just use =
wget=20
--mirror, because it cannot put pictures into a file.
=20
So I tried to build an Extended Method, which uses a ZopeFind for all the=
=20
pages I need and tries to write the rendered pages on my disk.

But I cannot render the DTML-Methods into a string, so that I can write a=
=20
file.=20
I tried something like=20

myPageString =3D myFolder.index_html(), but i get the key error message a=
bout=20
standard_html_header not being available.=20

I see, that the script tries to render my index_html DTML-Method, but it=20
doesn't seem to get the other DTML-Methods which are used in index_html.

Can you give me hint, how to pass the context, namespace, everything it n=
eeds=20
to my Extended method?

By the way, if somebody knows of a Product, so already exists and produce=
s a=20
wget-like copy of a zope-site, that would also help a lot.

Thank You,

Dirk H=F6veler