[Zope] That good-looking new products listing system

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:19:21 -0700

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 11:49:54AM -0400, A M Thomas wrote:
> As posted by Trevor
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/trevor/productspage/
>
> It's quite good-looking.  Can someone tell us what exactly we need to do
> to make it into a reality?  A list?

This is just a mockup, right?
It appears to overlap pretty heavily in features
with a site I want to build, which I've mocked up as well.
http://www.slinkp.com/linux/soundapp_site_roughs

So I'd be very interested in working on this project,
and I hope we could create a zope product which would be flexible
enough (skinnable?) for lots of resource-listing type of
pages.   Please keep me posted if you create a list or otherwise
organize this project.

--PW

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"