Detecting double-voting (was [Zope] Zope Community Awards Results)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:31:08 -0400

this is intended for abusers who...

- submit the form over and over using their browsers

or, much worse

- script the form submission and pound your site with some script

if people are so persistent about voting again that they would disconnect
their internet connection and dial up again just to vote again, well, that
just sucks... ;)

jens