[Zope] Virtual Host Monster does not work with the absolute_url()

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:09:52 +1000

Evan,
it is a python product that I have built, it is subclassed on another
abstract class I built and the simpleItem class.

None of my classes redefine the absolute_url() method - or for that matter
any related methods.

Thanks
Tom