[Zope] Linux am me ;-) [OT]

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:53:11 +0200

On Saturday 10 August 2002 17:10, Chris Withers wrote:
> I love Linux in a server environment. I'd like it on the desktop too bu=
t:
> 1. no-one has shown me a decent window manager that is as usable and
> crashes as little as Windows 2000
 - Konqueror (no crashes since KDE 3.0)
 - Krusader (Windows Commander clone)
 - MC
 - bash -- the best and the stablest. ;-)

> 2. customers use windows, therefore I use windows.=20
Customers use <TheyFavoriteOS type=3DanyOs/>, therefore I use Linux.

> I even run IE occasionally ;-)=20
Me too for several testings of web-app, using "rdesktop" command for Win2=
K=20
server.

> Ironically, I'm currently trying to get my testrunner working on Linux,=
 but
> it seems that even more Zope tests fail there. :-(
I can't properly understand you here. Are you talking about unittest for =
Zope?

--=20
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

'Mounten' wird fuer drei Dinge benutzt: 'Aufsitzen' auf Pferde, 'einklink=
en'
von Festplatten in Dateisysteme, und, nun, 'besteigen' beim Sex.
(Christa Keil in a German posting: "Mounting is used for three things:
climbing on a horse, linking in a hard disk unit in data systems, and, we=
ll,
mounting during sex".)