[Zope] Virtual Host Monster does not work with the absolute_url()

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 08:04:35 +1000

Jens,

=>
=> make your life easier by having objectValues do the filtering for you::
=>
=>    children = self.objectValues(['Report'])
=>

Thanks but this will not work for me. I have many different types of
reports, all of which have different metatypes. I need to be able to
determine which objects were built from what baseclasses.

We also found the zope isInstanceOf() not to work all the time so we built
our own, hence we use

reports = [x for x in children if x.isInstanceOf("Report")]

Thanks
Tom