[Zope] Re: Developer ZEO setup: server and two clients on one machine, one for debugging?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:49:44 +0200

Jeff Kowalczyk writes:
 > > What I'd do is install your Zope base and set up three INSTANCE_HOME's:
 > > one for your ZEO storage server, (web client and console client)
 >
 > How and where do you set multiple INSTANCE_HOME variables?
You do not.

   Zope and ZEO can live in the same instance home.
   You want to read the "AdvancedSiteSetup" HowTo to be found on Zope.org.

When you have different instant homes, then each process has
one INSTANCE_HOME variable (of course), e.g. set in different
"start" scripts.

Dieter