[Zope] Re: multiple issues: ie vs mozilla/manage_workspace/traceback/phantom directories

Ricardo Anguiano anguiano@codesourcery.com
13 Aug 2002 08:26:03 -0700

I know it's bad form to followup your own post, but here's an update
if anyone is interested.

4. phantom directories.

    I exported the site from the original installation onto a
    different 2.5.0 install and the phantom directories reappeared.
    The errors and traceback disappeared.

    I upgraded the problem site to 2.5.1 and everything appears to be
    running smoothly.  Items 2 and 3 were related to the phantom
    directories so they have also been resolved.

Thanks,