[Zope] Zope Book 2.6 edition progress

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:05:22 +0200

Hi Chris,

The example in chapter Sessions on how to use
REQUEST.SESSION.getBrowserIdManager().getHiddenFormField() fails
on my box (Zope 2.6.0a1 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python
2.1.3, linux2)

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: getHiddenFormField

Unfortunately I've disabled the traceback on this box. Feel free to
reply
if you can't reproduce the error.

Chris McDonough wrote:
> However, if you notice something really desperately wrong
> (NOT spelling, NOT chapter numbering, NOT figure numbering,
> NOT grammar, NOT license or "hair splitting"
> terminology nits) in the content of the document, feel free to let
> me know via email.
>
> Thanks!

Andreas Heckel                                  andreas@easyleading.org
LINUX is like a wigwam...no gates...no windows and an apache inside ;-)