[Zope] Guru Meditations on roles, __roles__ etc?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:46:42 -0400

the security tab will not show you any roles from LDAP unless you go and
explicitly create roles inside zope.

in general, user folders are not asked for available roles when the
security tab is rendered. it is indeed the responsibility of the container
hierarchy.

jens