[Zope] ParsedXML trouble

List Subscriber @ Neurobs list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:29:18 -0700

Hi,
I just downloaded and installed ParsedXML 1.0 on my RH 7.2, and when I
started up Zope I got a warning:

***
WARNING: Python C API version mismatch for module pyexpat:
        This Python has API version 1010, module pyexpat has version 1007.
***

As per instructions I had installed it using python1.5. On firing up
python1.5 I got:

***
Python 1.5.2 (#1, Jul 5 2001, 03:02:19) [GCC 2.96 20000731 (...)]
***

The ParsedXML product showed up in my products list unbroken and intact.

When I tried to add a ParsedXML object in a folder I get:

***

Error Type: SystemError
Error Value: Python/compile.c:265: bad argument to internal function

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150, in publish_module
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114, in publish
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 159, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in publish
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 88, in mapply
    (Object: manage_addParsedXML)
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 39, in call_object
    (Object: manage_addParsedXML)
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/ParsedXML.py, line 120, in manage_addParsedXML
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/ParsedXML.py, line 189, in __init__
    (Object: dada)
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/ParsedXML.py, line 147, in createDOMDocument
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/DOM/ExpatBuilder.py, line 778, in parse
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/DOM/ExpatBuilder.py, line 193, in parseFile
SystemError: (see above)

***

What is the problem?? What am I doing wrong here??
TIA
AM