[Zope] [Mailman config] Including every message's URL?

Tim Hicks tim@sitefusion.co.uk
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:23:38 +0100

> Chris Withers wrote:
> > I'd like it, but people have whinegd in the past that the footers are
> > too lond already :-(
>
> I know there's some way of representing mailing list information in
> the email message headers, understood by some MUA's. Perhaps this can
> go there? Then at least people & tools who can view headers can easily
> find a post's URL w/o having to hit the web.

I already asked about this a while back.  Apparently it's not possible as
Mailman doesn't talk directly to the archiving program (Pipermail?), which
is what actually determines the url I think.

tim