[Zope] register Zope Site on search engine

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:57:58 -0500

herianto, the only possible problem is with one search engine (can't
remember the name, something about a lighthouse) which says they will only
index pages with certain extensions, such as .html, .htm etc etc.

Otherwise, there is nothing special you have to do but submit - and wait ;p

(after all, all that DTML and stuff doesn't show up on the html page, only
html)

regards,
george donnelly
http://zettai.net/
zettai: zope hosting and dynamic websites