[Zope] ParsedXML trouble

List Subscriber @ Neurobs list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:01:32 -0700

I fired up the python that was distributed with zope and could do the
following without any errors:

 >> import xml.parsers.expat
WARNING: Python C API version mismatch for module pyexpat:
    This Python has API version 1010, module pyexpat has version 1007.

That was all I got no errors just this warning. But I get this warning
anyway. while starting up  Zope. So yes I do have the expat parser....

Any other leads as to how to track this @#$% down....

Thanks a lot.
AM