[Zope] Znolk changes

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:20:56 -0400

I use it for simple data base type operations (postgresql) and use the
product as is.  I tweak the look and feel but am satisfied with what I use
it for.
Eric Dunn

Allen <aschmidt@fredericksburg.com> on 08/16/2002 05:04:42 PM

To:   zope@zope.org
cc:
Subject:  [Zope] Znolk changes

I just installed the latest version of ZnolkSQLWizard last night. I
generated a few editing pages to make sure it worked. Today, I started
editing the code it generates and instead of dtml-var tags it now uses
dtml-babel tags. I have never seen this before. Has anyone else noticed
this? Is there anyway to turn it off and go back to plain old dtml-var
tags???

Thanks

Allen