[Zope] Windows vs. Linux

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:30:46 +0000

  I would develop with what you are planning on running for production.  I
still can't import the DCworkflow example from the CMFCollector from recent
versions of all products on  my win2k system.  I believe it's because the
custom Workflow example was exported from a linux machine.  There was a
problem with the dir paths  \ for windows and / for linux.  Another thing I
seem to notice is that there is more support from the core people for linux.
   As evident from some past comments.  So for the most part you can mix and
match the two inviroments, but if you plan to do some serious work that
might involve some magic coding.  Good luck!
hth,
- James