[Zope] Browserwar...

Chris Humphries chumphries@drauku.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:17:29 -0500

Linux is just a kernel. A distro is the one that decides that
other crap to install along with the kernel.... you can download
mozilla (which is the best out there, no matter how bloated it is)
just like you can on windows...

probably since you are so new to installing a linux based system,
you didnt notice that you can choose not to install it...
ignorance is bliss i guess... next time read up on what you are
talking about before running your mouth... (Josef)

wish people would start using GNU/Linux to refer to linux systems,
as most of the software that makes up "linux" is GNU based and
they should at least get recognized for their hard work. (imo)

though i dont like linux, but that is another topic :)

-Chris