[Zope] Re: ref another file while adding file in ZMI

Patrick Price jprice22@wvu.edu
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:12:35 -0400

OK my original assumption was wrong, I was curious to try adding a Zope
object as the File specification.  I had thought it actually copied the
object, however it did not.  I thought it had.  Although it *will* take
an argument for a File which does not exist (ZMI bug?).  I was not using
the Browse button.

This was one of those stupid newbie attempts to see what the
capabilities of the interface were.  My line of thinking was "since a
file is an object, and it's asking me for a File object, I'll try a Zope
object and see what it does."

Patrick Price

class cat:
  def curiosity():