[Zope] Howto use docutils.restructuredText with Zope

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:35:50 +1000

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 4:28 pm, Elena Schulz wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> does anybody know how to install and use the reStructuredText-package from
> python-docutils under zope 2.5 on win98?

Probably wait until I've packaged it (hopefully in the next couple of days. If
you're willing to do a teensy bit of hard work:

1. grab a snapshot of the docutils code and sandbox from:

    http://docutils.sourceforge.net/#development-snapshots

2. unpack them, installing docutils from its snapshot
3. copy the directory richard/ZReST from the sandbox snapshot into your Zope
   installation's lib/python/Products directory
4. restart Zope, and you should be able to add ReStructureText Documents.

      Richard