[Zope] SiteRoot <base...> problem

Eric van Riet Paap eric@quadgames.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:42:46 +0200

Just a quick reply to my own message to not waste other people valuable
time.

It now works as it should! I found out that quadgames.nl was an alias of
quadgames.com in the Apache config file. I changed that so quadgames.com
and quadgames.nl can have different rewrite rules.

The rewrite rule for the .nl domain is now;
RewriteRule ^(.*)
/etc/Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86/Zope.cgi/VirtualHostBase/http/www.quadgames.nl/
www.quadgames.com/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]

and for the .com domain:
RewriteRule ^(.*)
/etc/Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86/Zope.cgi/VirtualHostBase/http/www.quadgames.com/
www.quadgames.com/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]

When I now remove SiteRoot completely the correct domain name is put
into the <base href="...."> tag .

One question remains: how do I get rid of this <base...> tag insertion?

- Eric