[Zope] python script error: pls help

Sir K k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have a Zcatalogue that store id of Dtml docs as part of the meta_data,
then i want to iterate over it and see if at least there will be one id
that equal to tday and return the value assigned to tday or else to store
the value of yday to tday and return it as tday.

Then my major problem is how to access the id from the Zcat_New1_Dtml_doc;

The code below is giving me
Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'id' is not defined

tday=DateTime().toZone('GMT+1').strftime('%d%m%y')
yday=(DateTime()-1).toZone('GMT+1').strftime('%d%m%y')
for i in context.Zcat_New1_Dtml_doc():
     if tday==id:
         return tday
     else:
         tday=yday
         return tday

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria. 234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305 --- If Mistake is an opportunity to see better, then it is not a problem but readiness to admit it. Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!