[Zope] Updating Multiple Database Records

Michael michael@nichestaffing.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:15:09 -0600

Hi Chris, thanks for responding. By updating I mean for example, I have
numerous ZODB records that all contain email address.  If the address
changes, I would have to update or edit each one individually and it would be
nice to have the capability to do multiple records with one action. Does this
make more sense?

Thanks,

Michael