[Zope] Virtual Host Monster, Win 98, ZopeBook2.6

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
20 Aug 2002 23:40:19 -0400

Can you do this from a command line to see if the hosts entry "took":

ping www.example.com

.. and let us know the results.  If it didn't take, you'll get an
error.  If you get an error you'll need to find out why (specifically
for Win98) and fix that first.

- C