[Zope] Programmatically adding my product

rra42 rra42@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:36:34 +0100

Yes, it was helpful, in that up to now, I had not been able to
programmatically add anything. Now can add OFS products and I'm sure
anything else supplied with the distro.

The problem is that the recipe in the cookbook did not work for my own
ZClass based product and the reason I believe is that the ZClass derived
product does not have a method of the form manage_addXXXX(id='yyyy').
Always reports an attribute error. Investigating using type() and dir()
help somewhat, but I'm no further on.