[Zope] tables in DTML methods interpreted with fmt=structured-text

A M Thomas am@virtueofthesmall.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:23:23 -0400

Thank you - of course it was something silly like that.  That does make
it work.

Why does it work this way, though?  And why did the **strong** text get
transformed as expected, even in the form, while the table did not?  Is
there some document that will give me the 'inside story' on the
mysteries here uncovered?

Many thanks for your generous help,
Am