[Zope] Automatic update of external methods

Geir Arne Evjen gae@thextron.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:14:10 +0200

Hello,
I'm writing some external methods which I have locally on my laptop. When a
fix is done in a method I put the module in the Extensions directory on the
server. Since it is quite many methods I want to reload all external methods
which lies in a folder. I've  used much time on clicking the upload button
for each of the external method I've created (quite boring after a while). Is
it possible to automate this process, without uploading each method when I've
done some change in a method.

Geir Arne Evjen