[Zope] Tree?

Learned learned@talentsinc.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:56:11 -0500

I was playing with Tree, from the point of view of using it as a
dynamic navigation bar on a site. I've set up an index_html page
that has a one row table with the tree on the left hand cell and
a local page information on the right. If I don't put a starting
location on the tree (i.e. <dtml-tree>) everything works fine,
except that my nav bar always starts at whatever level I am. If
I put the site root as the tree focus, (i.e. <dtml-tree foo> I
get errors that standard_html_header isn't found, which is
obviously false.  Any clues as to what might be happening?