[Zope] dtml-if fustration!

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:54:31 +0100

Hi Tim,

Thanks - I couldn't get either of them to work, but whilst trying, realised
(rather foolishy!) that I can of course do this....

    <dtml-if SelectSID>
      SelectSID = <dtml-var SelectSID>
      <input type=hidden name=SelectSID value=<dtml-var SelectSID>>
    </dtml-if>

...which as I am doing this inside forms, solved the problem! at least in
the current project...

so if anybody has got an answer, I will still need it when I go back to
other projects, I feel!

but thanks for the response anyway! :)

Regards,

Greg.