[Zope] Re: delete a folder without ZMI?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
25 Aug 2002 23:01:21 -0400

Did you try the search box on Zope.org?

The first link brings up the security chapter of the Zope Book which
does indeed document the "emergency user".  I have not yet been able to
fix the security chapter of the Zope Book in either the 2.5 or the 2.6
edition, so the related info is somewhat inscrutable in both versions,
but still accurate.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/Security.stx

As far as Zope showing itself to be a pain in the ass, I'd suggest going
back to PHP for a week or so.  If you like it, by all means, stay
there!  If not, we'll still be around here. ;-)

- C