[Zope] redirect strangeness ...

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:24:47 -0700

Oops. Sorry. I gotta start drinkin' coffee again. Someone else already
suggested using absolute_url, which is probably the right answer.  I have a
bunch of redirects on a site I built and they all look like this (python
script):

container.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(container.sub.index_html.absolute_url()+
'?sub_page=company&ctnt=co_co')

Since you aren't generating any HTML, there is no advantage to using DTML.
Just use python scripts.