[Zope] Zope Project management

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:46:39 +0200

Hi, all.

How is the best way of project management for Zope?=20

Wait, a moment, I'll explain more. So, I have few coders; two designers w=
ho=20
knows HTML, CSS and partially JS and few analitics, who know nothing how =
to=20
code, but just uses the project as users doing. Unfortunatelly, we still =
does=20
not use XP programming, but will.

Well, I need somehow to collaborate all this. Yes, I know what ZCVS is an=
d how=20
it amazinly works. ;-) But I need the way (the best and right way) how to=
=20
manage any Zope project with a team and that should be as easy it can be.

Is it possible to lock some object for editing or just view who currently=
=20
working on some object? Probably not... So how to collaborate project=20
management in RIGHT way? ;-)

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets a little crowded.