Re[2]: [Zope] Help needed: zope + DCOracle2 Stored procedure

Ruslan Spivak Ruslan Spivak <alienoid@is.lg.ua>
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:47:53 +0300

Hello Matthew,

MTK> Ruslan Spivak wrote:

>>Hello zope users,
>>
>>Could anybody explain me what is going wrong?
>>
>>RH7.2 + zope2.5.1 + Oracle9i + DCOracle2
>>
>>When I try to call stored procedure I get:
>>
>>Error Type: DatabaseError
>>Error Value: (1460, 'ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested')
>>
>>I tried different stored procedures but the result is the same, even
>>when I call empty procedure I get the same error.
>>

MTK> My best guess is that your datbase is in a different character set, and
MTK> so you need to set the proper client side environment variables to tell
MTK> how to encode strings.

MTK> Take a look at the section on debugging in the documentation; turn on
MTK> tracing with

MTK>     export DCO2TRACEFLAGS=255
MTK>     export DCO2TRACEDUMP=dco2.tracedump

MTK> and the corresponding dump file will perhaps show information useful to
MTK> diagnosing the proble.

Hello Matthew.

I' stuck with this problem. I don't know what to do
I did as you said but I can't decrypt dco2.tracedump.

client is on the same machine as Oracle9i.

client variable: export NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1

I really need your help, please.

Best regards,
 Ruslan                            mailto:alienoid@is.lg.ua