[Zope] Which cmf systems/web app servers are worth their salt?

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:01:00 +0100

--On 27 August 2002 09:32 +0200 Max M <maxm@mxm.dk> wrote:

> While I delevop extensively in Zope, a local school has asked me to do a
> class on cmf systems. Naurally I will present Zope, but I also need to
> tell about other systems.
>
> Does anybody know about other systems than the ones I have listed in the
> bottom?

So, just to be clear, you're looking for "frameworks from which a
Content Management System might be built" rather than the finished
CMS product itself (extensible though it might itself be)?

Both lists are long I suspect, but the latter is alot longer.

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
   E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/