[Zope] Re: question on external method invocation

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:07:14 -0400

Interesting. That was what I was seeing with Plone's view_source external
method, I was supposed to write view_source up for the Plone docs, but
thought I was doing something wrong when I saw this very behavior.