[Zope] Something like ezPublish in Zope....

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@emediamillworks.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:21:52 -0400

I would like to say I'd accept the challenge, but unfortunately still don't
have the Zope Zen needed to do some of that stuff I see in ezPublish...I have
been able to scratch Zope's surface, and do a couple of simple things with it,
but that's it, that was why I was seeking boxed solutions for more advanced stuff.

Jorge M.