[Zope] Hiding behind Apache - how to get true physical path?

Chris Beaven chris@d-designz.co.nz
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:02:54 +1300

If there was a reason (say it was \\somehost\en\homepage vs
\\somehost\jp\homepage or something similar) how would you go about
figuring out whether en / jp was the language you should be using? It's
just an interesting point (what actually got me responding to the
original post in the first place) and could be useful for me at some
point in time...

Chris