[Zope] Product AttributeError __error_log__ ???

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:21:57 +0100

For some reason you are missing the error_log object in the root folder.
If it is there, try to delete and recreate it.

HTH,
Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 04. Dezember 2002 11:26 +0100 chrisf <chrisf@fagmed.uit.no>

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/