[Zope] Deletion of ZClass Object Does not Remove it from Catalog

Edward Pollard pollej@uleth.ca
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:14:29 -0700

I've got my bastardised ZClass based of Page Tempate, I've made it
Catalog aware.

Creating the item puts it in the ZCatalog. Fantastic.

With the help of this list I've constructed the appropriate forms so
that editing the properties is reflected in the Catalog. Brilliant.

Deleting items does not delete them from the catalog. Damn.

Well, while 2 for 3 is good, I need to conquor this last little problem.
I've seen discussed the issue when using a Python Product, and while in
the future I'm going to endeavour to use Python Products, I'd like to
fix the ZClass product I've created.

Could this relate to not using the default catalog? ('Catalog') I had to
change the constructor when I moved to a different Z Catalog, is there
something I have to change in the destructor? (Which, really, I don't
see anywhere. Do I have to create one? What on earth would it look
like?)

Thanks in advance,

Ed