[Zope] Large File Support

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:38:58 -0500

are you sure you're using the python that comes with Zope? You might be
getting this error because you're using the Python that comes with RedHat.

this might be useful:
http://zope.org/Members/beacon/install_instructions

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net