[Zope] Apache+Zope=manage GUI gets screwed?

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:26:55 -0600

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 03:26:22PM +0200, Jokke Heikkil? wrote:

> If I've crasped this right, the problem is that for some reason the
> managing system generates URL's for icons which aren't proxyed but
> instead they point to the Apache's document root. Any ideas how to
> fix this?

The simplest fix is to look in the manage page HTML source and see
which directories are required. It may just be the '/p_' directory,
but there may be others. Proxy whichever ones you need.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu