[Zope] Re: 'OFS/dtml' not needed

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:43:54 +0100

Rares Vernica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Zope 2.5.1 on a Linux.
> If I rename the 'dtml' dir in 'OFS', my Zope has no problem working (after
> restarting or running in debug mode, of course).

I don't believe this for a "fresh" Zope. I think you have installed a
Product (like ExternalEditor, AbracadabraObject,
OrderedObjectManager...) which monkey-patches the main.dtml for example.

> My problem started when I changed a dtml file in 'OFS/dtml' directory an the
> changes could not been seen.

Maybe you should start with a fresh ZOPE-installation, try your
modicifations it and then identify step by step the Product which does
the monkey-patch.

-mj